Momentum Consulting are currently seeking an Experienced Diesel Fitter for a permanent position located near Eagle Farm.
What we offer:
- Immediate start
- Located near Eagle Farm
- 7am- 4pm Monday to Friday
- $40- $45per hour base rate - negotiable on experience
- Some overtime available - working average 50 hours per week
About the role:
- Diagnose, repair and maintenance on various mobile plant equipment such as diggers, dump trucks, dozers, loaders and bobcats
- Site breakdown repairs and call outs
- Workshop and site role
- Mobile plant brands such as CAT, Hyundai, Kubota, Yanmar, Toyota and Terex
What you'll need:
- Trade Certificate - Diesel Fitter
- Valid Driver's Licence - C Class (as a minimum)
- Previous experience conducting servicing / repair / breakdowns / fault diagnostics / maintenance on Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Experience working with mobile plant and equipment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
Why work for us:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you're interested in the role and have relevant experience click 'apply now' and upload a current resume.
07 3848 9811