Momentum Consulting are actively seeking skilled & experienced Assemblers with some Electrical background to work for a large and busy air-conditioning manufacturer based in Blacktown.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 7am - 3.30pm & Fridays 6am - 12noon.
These roles are temp to perm for the right candidates!!
Your duties will include:
- Assembling of electrical components
- Reading drawings/pneumatics
- Machine operation
- Use of hand & power tools
- Product knowledge
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
To be successful for this role, you MUST:
- Have worked within a manufacturing environment
- Have previous assembling experience - electrical knowledge preferred
- Have used hand & power tools
- Have machine operation experience
- Be available to work Monday to Friday
- Have own transport - Preferred
- Have a "can do" attitude
- Have own PPE
- Be reliable, hardworking & honest
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact The Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.