Our client is a Global Market Leader in the Industrial Automation sector with a number of exciting new technologies they are developing and manufacturing here in Australia.
They are in need of experienced & qualified Electrical Fitters to join the team to keep up with production levels, so we are seeking those who come from a Switchboard or similar background who have experience reading and interpreting Electrical Schematics to wire up boards.
Electrical Licences are not a requirement for these positions, but you MUST hold an Australian Recognised Trade Certificate in Electrical Fitting, Industrial Electronics or similar.
- Workshop role working in the Belrose/Frenchs Forest Area
- $41.25ph dayshift rate + penalty rates for Overtime
- Temp to Perm Opportunity!
- 6:00 am - 2:30 pm standard working hours (OT varies)
- A-Class production environment
- Parking available onsite
If this sounds like you please apply below and submit your resume in WORD or PDF format and one of our consultants will be in touch. Alternatively, you can call (02)9633-1141 during business hours only (9am-5pm) with any questions.