Our client: A market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of slurry pumps and mineral processing equipment, both nationally and globally for the mining industry.
Momentum Consulting are currently seeking an Electrician for Permanent role based in Artarmon!
This role will consist of supporting the Plant Electrical Maintenance Team to provide safe and efficient electrical maintenance, repairs, and fault findings.
About the role:
- Providing safe, effective, and timely electrical maintenance to our client's equipment and support to optimize plant operational capacity.
- $39.31 base + shift loading ($51 per hour)
- Night shift - 10pm to 6am
- Permanent role
To be successful, you will have:
- A valid NSW Electrical License
- Experience as an electrician in a heavy industrial manufacturing or mining environment
- Experience with PLC fault finding and programming
- Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical plans
- Be competent with the use of CMMS (computerized maintenance management systems)
- Ability to effectively communicate and write reports
- Ability to work in a High Voltage environment
- Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets will be highly regarded
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY. Click the link below or for a friendly chat contact Taline on 02 9633 1141. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must have the right to work in Australia.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.