This well know civil infrastructure is currently recruiting for a number of Civil Construction Workers /Pipelayers with strong proven background experience.
About the role
The successful candidate will be expected to undertake all hands on aspects of construction delivery, plant, transport and specialist field services including;
- Excavation of Trenches
- Laying pipes
- Plant operation
- Truck driving
- Steel fixing
The successful candidate will have;
- Knowledge of pipelaying, trenching excavation and minor civil construction activities.
- Must be able to follow instructions and capable of carrying out in a safe and efficient manner.
- The ability to demonstrate competency in key aspects of business activities such as repair/connection of water mains, sewer mains, erection of access chambers, valve chambers, storm water, pipe laying, pipe bursting and other structures.
- Capability to read, interpret and apply work plans.
- Excavation and frontend loader ticket.
- Confined space ticket
- Traffic control yellow ticket
- Minimum current MR license.
- Must be willing to undertake a criminal check.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity!
Please provide a current resume via the link provided or feel free to contact Shona or Lizzie on 02 9267 8211 for more information.