Momentum Consulting are currently seeking experienced & skilled Forklift Operators/Pickers to work with our clients. We are looking for hard working & physically fit candidates who can commence our roles ASAP.
Safety is crucial to Momentum, so a good understanding of safe work practices is required!
We have many roles available across Western Sydney. Day shifts available, ASAP start.
Your duties will include:
- Forklift operating - Highreach/Counterbalance
- Picking, packing
- RF scanning
- Stock replenishment
- Container loading and unloading
- Minimal data entry
- Pallet wrapping
- Manual handling up to 25kgs
- General warehouse maintenance
To be successful, you must:
- Hold a current valid Forklift ticket
- Have proven minimum 2 years recent forklift operating experience
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Physically fit
- Quick learner
- Good understating of safe work practices
- Able to work in and out the yard (various work conditions)
- Full working rights within Australia
- Available for on-going Mon-Fri work
- Can commence ASAP
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on (02) 9633 1141 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.