Momentum Consulting are currently seeking a skilled and experienced Fitter Machinist for a fully equipped engineering and fabrication workshop that specialises in the design and manufacture of new machines, change parts, improvement projects and general automation.
What's on offer?
- Career progression for the right candidate
- Undercover & clean facilities
- Ongoing work
- Monday - Thursday with RDOs on Friday - enjoy 3 day weekends
- $36 - $42 per hour + benefits
- Trade Qualified Fitter
- Be able to provide basic hand tools
- Work in a two man team
- Have experience with stainless steel and aluminum (preferred but not compulsory)
About the Job:
- Fitting of parts
- Machining and installing packaging machinery
- 90% of the work will be in workshop, 10% on site
How to Apply:
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY. Click the link, or for a friendly chat contact Shane on 9633 1141. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must have the right the work in Australia.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.