If you are hardworking & reliable we would love to hear from you!
Our client is a manufacturer of Poultry frozen meals and snack products. Located in the Central Coast they are seeking experienced poultry production workers to join their growing team.
We are specifically looking for candidates with Food Manufacturing experience that have experience working in a factory environment.
You must be flexible for shift work on a weekly roster including working weekends, overtime and on-call/short notice shifts.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Inspection of raw meat
- Loading and placement of product and ingredients onto conveyor belts
- Monitoring the line for the quality of products coming through
- Packing of product
- Assembly of frozen meat
- Manual Handling
To be considered for this role you must:
- Must have full work rights with no work restrictions - Student Visas need NOT apply
- Recent experience working with food in a fast-paced environment
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Comfortable working in a cold environment
- Be able to commit to working 4-6 days a week including working weekends
- Flexible on start times
- Be comfortable with handling raw and cooked poultry products
- 100% reliable
- MUST have a current Driver's Licence and own reliable transport
- Physically Fit
We only seek people who are reliable, flexible and have a strong work ethic, keen to learn and have the energy and desire to succeed
Please call Alex on 0292678211 between 8AM - 5PM to discuss further or apply online directly!