High Reach Forklift Operators - Western Suburbs.
We are currently seeking experienced Crown High Reach Forklift Operators for ongoing work at our client's sites in the Western Suburbs. This is a temp-perm opportunity, based on performance and attitude!
These roles include warehouse duties, Crown high reach forklift order picking, picking from the pick face and container unloading. Working in this environment requires people who are fit and healthy, can lift 20kg's comfortably and have high attention to detail.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous CROWN High Reach Experience - minimum 12 months is essential (forklift assessment required)
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Motivated for long term work and able to follow instructions
- Own Transport and valid driver's license
- Have your own PPE - steel caps, hi vis
- Be wiling to undergo random D&A testing
- Be able to provide 2 x contactable work-related references
- RF Scanning experience
Successful applicants with demonstrated relevant skills will have access to the following work with Momentum Consulting, all jobs are available NOW for an immediate start:
Momentum Consulting offer you:
- Working with our National Client in an ongoing position
- Weekly pay cycle
- Amazing team environment, employee of the month opportunities!
- Work close to home - don't waste hours of your time in traffic getting to and from work!
If you are looking to join a team who values your hard work, submit your current resume using the Apply Now button below.
Our clients are looking for staff to commence mid May, and afe offering opportuities for temp - perm, as well as career progression into 2IC for those who demonstrate reliability, team work and leadership skills!
Please note - due to the high volume of applications only short-listed applicants will be contacted by phone.