Forklift Operators for immediate start - Melbourne Airport Precinct!
We have a fantastic client base with operations in and around the Melbourne Airport Precinct currently seeking experienced Forklift Operators for ongoing work for the peak season period. Some client sites will have a temp - perm opportunity, based on performance and attitude! Due to the high work volumes over this period, we will be unable to approve any leave from Nov - 31 Jan, so if you're looking at earning extra $$$ over this period please send us your application as we have multiple roles for an immediate start!!
These roles include warehouse duties Airside of forklift operation as well as physically demanding pallet build ups and break downs. Working in this environment requires all staff to be fit and healthy, a strict adherence to Airport Security Protocols and a high attention to detail.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Forklift Experience - minimum 12 months
- LF license is essential, additional LO license will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Reliability is essential is Melbourne Airport based roles
- Melbourne Airport is a 24/7 operation so commitment to a 24/7 roster is a requirement for ongoing positions and essential for permanent opportunities
- Moderate computer literacy skills
- Motivated for ongoing work, flexibility to come in early or stay back late to meet Airline volume demands
- Own Transport and valid driver's license
- Have your own PPE - steel caps, hi vis
- Be wiling to undergo D&A testing
- Current ASIC holder - highly desirable
- Be able to provide your own Federal police check
- Be able to provide 2 x contactable work-related references
- RF Scanning experience
Successful applicants with demonstrated relevant skills will have access to the following work with Momentum Consulting, all jobs are available NOW for an immediate start:
- Forklift Operators/Freight Handlers, Melbourne Airport - 24/7 roster
- Forklift Operators, Tullamarine - experienced high reach (must hold relevant license) Day shift x1, Afternoon shift x2
- Pick/Pack - must hold valid ASIC to be considered - multiple positions available
Momentum Consulting offer you:
- Working in the Melbourne Airport Precinct
- Weekly pay cycle
- Amazing team environment, employee of the month opportunities!
- Work close to home - don't waste hours of your time in traffic getting to and from work!
If you are looking to join a team who values your hard work, submit your current resume using the Apply Now button below. Our clients are looking for staff right now, so we will be interviewing and starting suitably experienced staff immediately, don't hesitate as you may miss out!