Due to continued growth, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Process Worker with a Valid NSW Forklift Ticket who can confidently work in various work conditions. This is a very hands-on role which will require high attention to detail & fast thinking!
Our client is a world leading company who manufacture raw materials based within the Eastern Creek area. We are currently seeking an experienced Process worker with forklift experience to work within the manufacturing plant.
The shift available is 6am-4pm, ASAP start, on-going.
Your duties will include:
- Blending powdered chemicals to varying concentrations as per specifications
- Packing of chemicals into drums & other various pack types
- Mixing, weighting & batching of raw materials
- Forklift operating
- Manual handling up to 25kgs
- General maintenance
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has working experience with Chemicals/dangerous goods
- Must be physically fit and able to perform demanding manual work involving lifting of 25kgs bags
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Can accurately complete paperwork and follow written and verbal instructions
- Holds a current Forklift License
- Is 100% committed to safety above everything else
- Is looking for long-term stable employment with a great company
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.