Momentum Consulting are seeking skilled and experienced Forklift Operators/Storeperson to work in a Cold Storage environment for a Food Distributor based in Lidcombe.
You will be picking & packing, RF Scanning, forklift driving - Counter Balance forklift, manual handling, using mechanical aids such as trolleys, receiving, dispatch, shrink wrapping, working between chiller and freezer environments, loading & unloading of stock, replenishing, moving stock, and ADHOC duties.
We have both AM/PM shifts available - 5am-12:30pm & 1:30pm-9pm.
What's in it for you?
- Monday - Friday, full time hours
- On site parking
- Possible overtime
- Great hourly rates
- Safe working environment
- Temp to perm for the right candidate
To be successful for these roles, you MUST:
- Have previous warehousing experience
- Have counterbalance forklift driving experience
- Cold storage experience
- Be physically fit for manual handling
- Have own transport
- Able to work Monday to Friday with some Saturday
- Be reliable, hardworking, and trustworthy
- Be able to do 10 hour shifts and be flexible
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Sabina Singh on (02) 9633 1141.
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.