A leading air freight provider, with best-in-class facilities and state-of-the-art cargo handling support technologies are looking for freight handlers for their Airport operation.
About the Role:
- Perm part time contract - 24 hours minimum a week (full time hours most weeks)
- 24/7 Roster 5am - 5am
- Manually loading and unloading cargo
- Organising shipments/ Receiving / Dispatching
- Using handheld devices to allocate cargo to correct destinations
- Forklift operation
- Completing paperwork for cargo/ utilising computer
- Hold a Forklift Licence
- 12-month freight handling experience
- Willingness to learn
- Manual handling experience
- Flexibility with shifts and overtime
- Hold an ASIC (this can be arranged prior to start date if you do not hold one currently)
- Can complete a clean federal police check
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact our team on 03 9796 6615 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.