Our client is the only global company to provide a full range of environmental services in the fields of water solutions, waste management solutions and energy solutions.
In Australia and New Zealand, our client works with heavy industry, retail and commercial businesses, governments and communities to deliver innovative and sustainable solutions that are needed today, with the vision required for tomorrow.
Our client is now seeking a High-Pressure Water Blaster and Vacuum Truck Operator to join their Townsville Clean It Industrial Services team.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Safe operation of the vehicle in line with company policies and procedures
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Accurate completion of paperwork
- Collection and disposal of liquid and packaged waste
- Operate High Pressure Water Blasting Unit to supervisor's instruction in consultation with the clients
- Operate Vacuum Truck to Supervisors instruction in consultation with the clients Supervisor
- Operate Hydro-excavation Unit to Supervisors instruction in consultation with the clients Supervisor
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner and work in the best interest of the client and the company
Required skills and experience:
- HR Licence
- Minimum 12 months HR Driving experience
- Hydro excavation experience - desired
- Vacuum loading and High-Pressure Water Blaster experience - desired
- Valid working at Heights Ticket
- Valid confined Spaces Ticket
- Valid construction industry blue / white card - desirable
- Forklift licence - desirable
- Be self-motivated and dedicated to meeting client needs
- Commitment to maintaining clean and safe work practices and environment
- Ability to work both within a team and autonomously, including the ability to work unsupervised
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811