Due to continued growth, various opportunities now exist for experienced Highreach Forklift drivers/Pickers to work with one of the largest global healthcare manufacturers and distributors based in Marsden Park.
We are currently seeking skilled & experienced Forklift Drivers/Store people to join our team, in a thriving and rewarding organisation. Shifts on offer range between 6am-2pm, 8am-4pm.
Your duties will include:
- High reach forklift operating
- RF Scanning
- Picking orders
- Wrapping Pallets
- Operating pallet jacks
- Quality checks
- Manual Handling up to 20kgs
- Ability to work on KPI's structure
The Ideal Candidate:
- Holds a current NSW Forklift license
- Has over 2+ years' experience on Highreach forklift operating
- Must be physically fit for repetitive work
- Has excellent attention to detail
- Can accurately complete paperwork and follow written and verbal instructions
- Previous warehouse experience
- Is 100% committed to safety above everything else
- Is looking for long-term stable employment with a great company
- Have full working rights within Australia
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact the Industrial Team on 02 9633 1141. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.