Our client is a national multi-award winning company specialising in vegetation management. They currently have requirements for Horticulture Labourers and Bush Regenerator Labourers for work throughout the Brisbane Region.
Initially we have a role based in Dayboro with the opportunity for long term work.
About the role:
- North Brisbane based depot with work throughout the area
- Short- and Long-term roles available
- Working with the Cat's Claw (weed)
- Using brush cutters, chainsaws and hand tools
Requirements for the role:
- White card
- Current First aid is a bonus
- Certificate III in Conservation and Land Management (Preferred, but not essential)
- Previous experience in bushland/natural areas restoration or vegetation management
- Drivers Licence and own reliable transport
- Physically fit, reliable and punctual
- 2 recent work related references
- Ability to come into our Yeerongpilly office for an interview
If you have the above experience - Apply Now!!!
07 3848 9811