Outstanding opportunity to progress your career and join a global leader.
With research centres and manufacturing both here in Australia and around the world, they are renowned for innovation in engineering, manufacture, and supply of industrial equipment to key industries of mining, oil and gas, and infrastructure.
In this fast paced and varied role, you will be providing a variety of administrative support to the National HR team to coordinate the delivery of early career programs including Graduates and Apprentices.
Key accountabilities include:
- Providing high level administrative support to the L&D Manager, Operational managers and National HR team
- Support HR with onboarding of all early career employees
- Facilitate and manage the Early Career event calendar
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with industry partners, TAFE's and Universities
- Organise pre employment checks
- Conduct phone screenings
- Manage applications via Applicant Tracking System
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Highly developed communications skills- verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast-paced high-volume administration role
- Ability to manage stakeholders at all levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional time management
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment and meet tight deadlines
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next career opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com