At Momentum Consulting we have great opportunities for Heavy Rigid licensed truck drivers working with our Global Logistics business partner. This is an opportunity for you to use your truck license to establish your career in the very busy logistics sector! We are currently seeking reliable, fit and healthy people for an immediate start delivering goods in Melbourne. Your knowledge of the Melbourne metro area combined with your HR experience, reliability and flexible attitude will put you in a great place for the potential of a permanent position down the track!
Successful applicants will be placed in ongoing work assignments, working Monday - Friday from the Tullamarine depot with a view to permanent placement.
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Must have minimum Heavy Rigid truck license - minimum 2 years experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Reliability is essential
- Familiar with CoR principals within the transport and logistics sector
- Must have valid forklift license
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated and able to follow instructions
- Positive attitude with the ability to self-manage to get the job done
- Own Transport and valid driver's license
- Have your own PPE - steel caps, hi vis (some sites will require hard hats)
- Be wiling to undergo pre employment medical and random D&A testing
- Be willing to provide your own Federal police check
- Able to provide 2 x contactable work-related references
Successful applicants with demonstrated relevant skills will have access to a permanent position in 6-12 months.
Momentum Consulting offer you:
- Weekly pay cycle
- Amazing team environment, employee of the month opportunities!
- Work close to home - don't waste hours of your time in traffic getting to and from work!
If you are looking for a long term career and want to join a team who values your hard work, please submit your current resume using the Apply Now button below. Our clients are looking for staff right now, so we will be interviewing and starting suitably experienced staff immediately, don't hesitate as you may miss out!
Please note - due to the high volume of applications only short-listed applicants will be contacted by phone.