Based in Sydney you will be joining a small HSE team that includes other sites across the country.
This role is responsible for providing HSE functional support and advisory services to assigned business units to:
- Ensure that management and employees are aware of their obligations in relation to statutory compliance relating to health, safety, and injury management.
- Assist managers in the development, implementation, monitoring, and review of the safety management system.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications are essential.
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role in the heavy industrial, manufacturing, or mining industry - steel or foundry industry experience very well regarded.
- Demonstrable significant experience in the development, implementation, monitoring, review, AND AUDIT of a safety management system in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Significant site based experience carrying out risk and hazard reviews, compliance audits, and ensuring all activities have appropriate SOP's and work instructions.
- Development of risk management and loss prevention strategies.
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate with, and influence business unit managers comfortably at a peer level.
- Sound computer skills.
Don't miss this opportunity to join an industry leader renowned for their high-quality products, globally.
If you are looking for the next step in your career, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com