MOMENTUM CONSULTING - HR ADVISOR - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Responsible for day-to-day HR support and point of contact for employees, Recruitment & Job Descriptions, Industrial Relations & Compliance, Workers Compensation, OHS Management. Play a key role in and drive Change Management through coaching of Managers, Staff Training and reinforcing new Policies & Programs.
About the Role:
Reporting to the National HR Manager, your major duties include but are not restricted to the following key focus areas:
- Assist managers with recruiting new staff by creating position descriptions, advertising and at times liaising with recruitment agencies, organising interviews and reference checks
- Industrial / Employee Relations
- Assist and coach managers in performance management, disciplinary action & grievances
- Policies and Procedures
- Design & deliver Training & Information sessions to staff on changes or new P&P
- As OHS coordinator, organise quarterly OHS committee meetings and publish meeting minutes as required. Implement OHS training for all employees & managers
- Training & Development
- As part of the Performance review program, collect, identify, and develop the annual training schedule.
- General Administration
- Maintain personnel files and all HR record keeping
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- 3-5 years HR experience
- Tertiary qualifications
- Customer oriented and have diverse cultural awareness
- Passion for people relations and must be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills in English & Cantonese
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.