Momentum Consulting are currently working with a prestigious Government Entity who are seeking a HR Advisor on an initial 12 month assignment.
In this critical role, you will be providing expert advice to the HR team and Business units and overseeing candidate service levels, enquiries and requests the provision of high level of candidate and customer care.
Key accountabilities include:
- Advise the business in best practice recruitment policies and procedures
- Manage recruitment process to ensure compliance and service standards are adhered to
- Support the Recruitment Manager in the development and application of recruitment policies, procedures and guidelines
- Train managers and users in the use of recruitment systems and process
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Degree Qualifications in HR or a related discipline
- Demonstrated experience working in a changing and high-volume work environment
- Proven experience working in a similar role, with Government experience highly regarded
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org