Momentum Consulting are working with a leading global industrial manufacturer who are looking for a temporary HR Coordinator in Lytton QLD.
Working alongside the Senior HR Business Partner, this is a temporary role for an experienced HR Coordinator.
- Reviewing information and ensuring all systems are relevant and up to date
- Assist with onboarding and induction administration
- Assist with offboarding and termination processes
- Recruitment Administration
- Collating paperwork
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
To be considered you must have:
- Demonstrated HR administration/Coordination experience
- Available to start immediately
- Proven administration skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- You will be proficient in MS Office; Excel, Word, Power Point
- You will have exposure to Workday
- You MUST have HR Admin experience and be very comfortable in using systems
- You will have experience in communicating with Internal and External Stakeholders across all levels
- Immediate start
- Possibility of extension
- Gain exposure to working across greater APAC region with a global brand
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about these positions, then please apply using the link below or contact Izabela Skrodzka on 02 9267 8211.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.