Momentum Consulting are currently working with a prestigious Government Entity who are seeking a HR Business Partner on an initial 12-month assignment.
In this crucial role, you will be working with respective Divisions and Business Units to develop and implement workforce management plans. You will be the interconnection between the Specialist Workforce and Operational Divisions and provide communication between them regarding policies, processes and quality improvement.
Key accountabilities include:
- Provide advice to the Senior Leadership Team regarding decision making in relation to HR matters
- Contribute to project planning and implementation of new Workforce Services Initiatives
- Prepare and present monthly workforce reports and collaborate with managers to develop action plans to address any issues arising from the reports
- Arrange and undertake the delivery of education programs and staff induction in accordance with agreed programs
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Degree of Diploma with major in Human Resources Management and/or significant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in providing Human Resources Management services in large and complex organisations
- Proven experience in adopting a consultative approach in the delivery of human resources services to a range of stakeholders
- Willingness to undergo a National Police Check
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org