MOMENTUM CONSULTING - IMPORTS CLERK
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
The purpose of the role is to manage import freight logistics (specifically EXW Incoterms) ensuring trade compliance with Australian and international authorities. As a purpose-led, performance-driven organisation, this Group strives to create remarkable employee experiences through supporting a diverse and inclusive culture, creating leadership that inspires high performance, and providing everyone with opportunities to achieve their professional, personal and wellbeing goals.
- Manage imports - documentation, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and expediting deliveries when required.
- Map the current import process.
- Provide training to the current export team on import processes.
- Assist the team in other areas if there is spare capacity.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Strong industry knowledge and experience in importing materials and finished goods from NZ, Europe, North America and Asia
- Organisational and time management skills
- Co-ordinating documentation and communications from and through multiple sources
- General business knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of logistics solutions
- Good Word, Excel, Outlook & EO skills
- Good working knowledge of GXP
- Experience with Enterprise One and WAMAS
- Sound knowledge of the Code of Good Manufacturing Practice for Therapeutic Goods
In return we can offer you:
- 4-month term (potential to extend to 6 months)
- 3 days per week (21.75 hours)
- Flexible work arrangements around start and finish times and can spread hours over 3 to 5 days.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.