MOMENTUM CONSULTING - IMPORT SEA FREIGHT OPERATOR - PERMANENT
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Import Sea Freight Operator to join our clients innovative operations. They consider every item, in every box, in every shipment critically important to the success of their customers business.
About the Role:
Your major duties include but are not restricted to the following key focus areas:
- Receive pre-alerts
- Register shipments
- Send sea cargo
- Contact clients regarding to clearance & cartage requirements
- Send doc's to customs if we are clearing
- Check ICS
- Send timeslot requests and arrange cartage
- Invoice shipments and collect payment prior to releasing if client not on account
- Other duties if requested
- End to end sea freight operator
- System they use is Cyber freight, knowledge in this would be great but not essential.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Import sea freight operations experience within freight forwarding
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Customer service driven attitude with the ability to find efficient solutions for the customer
- Excellent attention to detail, interpersonal, organisational, planning and time management skills
- A can-do attitude with passion, dedication, and commitment to providing customer service excellence
- Generous Salary!
- Be cross trained across a variety of departments
- Supportive office environment
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.