Momentum Consulting is a wholly Australian owned and operated provider of staffing solutions to a wide range of industries across Australia. Our focus is on providing a quality service to our clients and staff alike. We are currently seeking reliable, fit and healthy people for an immediate start with our client in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne. We have multiple opportunities for appropriately skilled and experienced Labourers for a six week assignment commencing 1st March!
To be successful in your application you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in Construction, or Warehousing environment
- Must have valid and current Union Membership as a Valid CFMEU memberships will need to be shown to enable access to site.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Reliability is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated and able to follow instructions
- Positive attitude with the ability to self-manage to get the job done
- Own Transport and valid driver's license and White Card-Essential
- Have your own PPE - steel caps, hi vis, hard hats, safety glasses and cut proof gloves
- Be willing to undergo pre employment medical and random D&A testing
- Able to provide 2 x contactable work-related references
Successful applicants with demonstrated relevant skills will have access to multiple short and long term work with Momentum Consulting.
Momentum Consulting can offer you:
- Weekly pay cycle
- Amazing team environment, employee of the month opportunities!
- Work close to home - don't waste hours of your time in traffic getting to and from work!
If you are looking to join a team who values your hard work and will work hard to keep you as busy as possible, submit your current resume using the Apply Now button below.