Momentum Consulting are currently recruiting for general labourers for various clients on both the North and South side of Brisbane.
Duties may include:
- General site clean up
- Machine operating - press machines
- Forklift Operations
- Erecting racking storage in warehouses
- Manual lifting and use of power tools
To be successful:
- White/ Blue Card - essential
- Forklift (LF or LO), Scissor lift (EWP), Confined Space and Working at Heights tickets would be highly regarded
- Own transport and drivers licence
- Current Resume with 2x work related referees
- Positive can-do attitude
- Available to come into our Yeerongpilly office for an interview
- Strong safety focus and good attention to detail
*** Due to high application numbers only shortlisted candidates will be contacts ***
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 19 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811