Momentum Consulting are currently seeking an Installer Labourer for an ongoing position based in Yatala.
Our client is a lead manufacturer of water management, renewable energy and energy storage products.
What's in it for you:
- Ongoing position
- Opportunity to go permanent
- Day shift - 5.15am start
- Some working away from home shifts - allowances paid
- Ongoing support and development
About the role:
- Installation of various products on site for customers - both commercial and residential
- Assist in preparation for mobilization to site
- Perform quality inspections of completed products
- Constructing water storage tanks to customer specifications
- Operating hand and power tools
- Using tape measures
- Assembling of products
- Manual handling and heavy lifting
To be successful:
- Previous construction experience including site work
- White Card
- HR Licence would be an advantage
- Forklift Licence is preferred but not essential
- Current Police Check (within the last 6 months) or willingness to obtain
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including a drug and alcohol test
- Physically fit and high attention to detail
- Ability to work away from home for prolonged periods
How to apply:
If you have the above required skills and experience, please click the APPLY NOW button and submit a current resume or call the Brisbane office for more details.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
Momentum Consulting - Brisbane
07 3848 811