An outstanding opportunity to join a leading Tier 1 infrastructure services company.
Building a pipe rehabilitation team in the ACT, they provide stormwater and wastewater pipeline rehabilitation services utilising CCTV, Robotics, and Point Lining for a range of high profile infrastructure providers and councils.
A labourer is sought to support the Operator with daily activities to ensure the successful completion of projects including:
- Site establishment,
- Set up of robotics units and CCTV equipment
- Assist with the installation of Point Liners
- Inspection, routine maintenance and repairs of equipment
- Materials inventory
Skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Tertiary or trade qualifications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Confined Spaces Ticket
- WSAA CCTV Conduit Assessment very well regarded.
- Previous demonstrable experience within the water/wastewater pipeline construction and rehabilitation industry.
- Operations and maintenance of robotics and CCTV equipment
- Operations and knowledge of Point Lining and trenchless technologies
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, and can use initiative
- Disciplined to follow company and industry policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
Rate: $27 - $30/hr + super, allowances, OT, etc… Depending on experience.
This division is growing, and offering a full-time permanent position following a 3 month trial contract.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to contact Brad Sparrow for more information on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!