Your role is to maximise the life of trees & parklands, and to create, maintain & enhance the natural assets in and around our local communities.
Your daily duties and responsibilities include:
- Tree inspections and reporting
- Using a Whipper Snipper
- Landscape Labouring
- Manual Handling
What we offer:
- A competitive hourly pay rate
- Full-time hours and opportunity for a permanent job for standout candidates
- Stable work environment & conditions
- Be a part of a friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to further develop your skills
Skills / Qualifications:
- White Card
- Experience using Whipper Snipper
- Motivated, reliable & must have a positive attitude
- Physically fit
- Willingness to learn & able to take direction well
If you enjoy working outdoors and are looking for an immediate start, please apply now with an updated resume.
How to Apply:
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Casey on 03 9796 6615. All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.