Excellent Leading Hand requirement with the experience in managing a crew of civil labourers. Your previous expertise in a similar role will put you in good stead for this position.
Duties will include:
- Demonstrated experience within the water construction industry.
- Ensuring safety and environmental compliance
- Liaise closely with the site manager.
- Manual Labour, a hands-on approach, leading by example
The requirements for this leading hand role include:
- 2 years+ Construction exp within the Water and Wastewater Industry
- Hold a Current Confined Space Ticket
- Current White Card
- Have Australian Residency
- Current Full Drivers Licence
- Reliable and Punctual
- Team Player
In Return, you will receive:
- To mid $30+per hour + site allowance and OT
- Opportunity to work with a Major Civil Contractor
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skill set
- Potential for progression
If you are available for work and meet the criteria above please apply or call Flo in the office on 9267 8211