Momentum Consulting are currently working with a well-established, boutique law firm, who are looking for a Legal Secretary on an initial 6-month contract, with opportunity to go permanent.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience to assist a succesful Senior Solicitor.
In this fast-paced role, you will be working closely with Special Counsel on CTP matters, both NSW and interstate.
To be considered for this position you MUST have:
- Demonstrated experience working in a legal support role within Personal Injury Plaintiff practice
- Proven experience with pre and post December 2017 NSW CTP
- Highly developed communication skills- written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Good attention to detail, consistent follow through and reliable documentation skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for a long-term opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or firstname.lastname@example.org