Momentum Consulting Group is seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician for our client in the Blacktown region. Our client is a leading industry supplier of intralogistics systems.
In this role, you will be supporting a highly automated distribution centre with cutting edge technology, as a member of the onsite team you will be remunerated well to work a favourable 24/7 rotating shift pattern.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following requirements:
- Hands-on experience with automation equipment such as conveyor systems, automated storage equipment and/or robotics.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focus is a must from the candidate.
- A current NSW Electrical License
- Post trade qualifications/experience in pneumatics and electronics.
- Comfortable with a 4-on 4-off shift pattern.
- Working both 12-hour day and night shifts.
- Siemens S7 fault-finding experience.
- Experience with SEW Decentralized Drives
- Experience with Lenze Drives
- Experience in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
The remuneration package for this role is $100,000 + Superannuation.
If interested, please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.