Momentum Consulting is seeking an experienced Maintenance Electricians for our leading clients within the FMCG & Logistics space throughout the Sydney Region!
In these roles, you will be supporting highly automated sites with cutting edge technology, as a member of the onsite team you will be remunerated well to work a favourable 24/7 rotating shift pattern.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following requirements:
- Hands-on experience with automation equipment such as conveyor systems, automated storage equipment and/or robotics.
- Excellent communication skills and a customer focus is a must from the candidate.
- A current NSW Electrical License
- Post trade qualifications/experience in pneumatics and electronics.
- Comfortable with a 4-on 4-off shift pattern.
- Working both 12-hour day and night shifts.
- PLC (Siemens or Allen Bradleys preferred) fault-finding experience.
- Experience with SEW Decentralized Drives
- Experience with Lenze Drives
- Experience in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
The remuneration package for these roles are between $85,000 - $105,000 + Superannuation.
If you have any questions please reach out to Connor Measey on 02 9633 1141, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org