Momentum specialist team of Trade Recruiters have a number of clients who are currently looking for trade qualified maintenance fitters around Sydney. These positions are for mechanical minded individuals who want to be rewarded for their skill whilst maintaining a work life balance.
What's on offer?
- Possibility of career progression
- Ongoing Work with potential for permanency
- $40- $55 per hour
- Option for further Training
- Family friendly hours
- Trade Qualified Fitter
- Experienced in machine maintenance
- HR forklift license desired, however can be gained once onboard
- Detail oriented
- Safety focused
About the Job:
- Install, maintain and repair a range of heavy machinery and industrial tools including their mechanical and hydraulic components.
- Craft, assemble and fit parts to heavy machinery and industrial equipment
- Assemble new unit to order
- Complete tasks assigned based on priority
- Read and interpret plan view drawings
- General fitting and machining skill
If this sounds like you APPLY TODAY. Click the link below or for a friendly chat contact Taline on 02 9633 1141. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must have the right the work in Australia.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.