Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for a permanent day shift position with a leading automation & logistics company!
This role will be based at their Botany site where you'll be responsible for the co-ordination and management of the system associated with the Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of the Materials Handling System (MHS) and other associated freight equipment based at the site.
Also that the operations deliver the standards of profitability, quality outcomes, safety levels and personnel management & that the fulfilment of the contracted services is conducted in a manner consistent with applicable Workcover guidelines providing a safe working environment for all staff, visitors, public and stakeholders.
This is a permanent day shift position paying from $90k to $110k depending on skills & experience.
- Trade/Tertiary qualifications along with relevant experience. (Fitter, Fitter turner, Fitter welder, mechanical engineer)
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- High level of computer literacy
- Sound technical understanding of automated control systems in a Materials Handling Systems (MHS) or high speed processing environment.
- Able to communicate technical concepts in plain language.
- Flexibility to travel to different sites if required
If interested in this role please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.