A leader in the manufacturing of quality automatic and manual garage doors for residential and commercial properties are looking for a manufacturing labourer to join their growing team!
Benefits for You:
- Temp to perm
- Early finish Fridays
- Full-time work
- Monday to Friday, no weekends
- Dandenong south location
- Close to public transport
- Monday - Thursday - 6am starts, 8 hour days!
- Friday - 6am starts, 6 hour days!
About the Role:
The Role: Manufacturing Labourer/ Factory Hand
As an experienced Labourer your main duties will involve:
- Use of power and hand tools
- Reading and following basic production plans
- Maintain a high level of WHS throughout the workplace
- General labouring and manual handling works
- Assisting team members on assembling products
To be successful in obtaining this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and experience with the use of power tools
- Ability to read production plans
- Excellent timekeeping
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent WHS knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Rights to work in Australia required
If you would be interested in further conversation about this position, then please apply using the link below or contact Casey Brightwell on 03 9796 6615 All shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.