Our client is a leader in the food industry creating superior quality fresh products. They are currently looking for a motivated Production / Warehouse Assistant based in their Revesby location which has easy access to local transport facilities.
The shift time will be 12 pm - 8pm on a Monday - Friday. This is a permanent role with opportunity to progress your career.
The successful applicant will have:
- Basic understanding in a Manufacturing environment
- Retrieving / Providing Packaging / Ingredients to Production
- Carrying out stock checks and taking part in stock-takes
- Complying with standard operating procedures and WH&S requirements
- Maintaining a clean and safe workplace
- A positive attitude, with a willingness to learn
- Energy & motivation to achieve results
- High attention to detail
In terms of warehouse experience:
- Cycle counting experience is a MUST
- An understanding of Cold / Ambient Storage is an advantage eg : CCP Training will be provided onsite
- Experience with an Electric Pallet Mover as well as stretch wrapping machine pallets
- A Forklift license is desirable
In return you:
- Will recieve an excellent salary package
- Work for a well-respected company with a strong safety focus
- Be given the opportunity for further training
- Enjoy the benefits of having a permanent role with annual leave and personal leave entitlements
If you tick all the boxes above, then we'd love to hear from you. Please call Matt at Momentum on (02) 9267 8211 for more information or send your CV through the link below.