About the Role
The role of Marketing and Communications Manager is responsible for contributing to the overall organisational strategy by developing and implementing an aligned marketing plan to help drive business growth.
- Collaborate closely with Global RD&E, regional marketers, local and senior management
- Develop innovative strategies in response to customer needs and changes in market and business priorities
- Align with Corporate Accounts team to drive customer-specific value propositions and programs aligned with an Enterprise Selling, cross-divisional approach
- Develop and implement communication strategies (both internal and external) for projects and initiatives.
- Lead the campaign management process from strategic planning, development, and execution to delivery, including development and distribution of all communication such as messages, creative, content and collateral to support multi-channel campaigns.
- Deliver a consistent tone of voice and brand persona.
- Plan and execute the PR strategy for brand awareness and growth.
To be considered you MUST have:
- Significant marketing experience to a leadership level and be able to evidence the impact and results of your work
- Experience in PR
- Exceptional engagement skills to nurture and grow relationships with a broad range of influential and senior stakeholders
- Strong business acumen, communication, and copywriting skills
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- An understanding of and experience in marketing solutions, services, and industrial products
- Graduate or post graduate qualifications in marketing and communications with 5 - 7 years or more related marketing management experience
- Innovative and collaborative culture
- Outstanding career growth opportunities
- Iconic global brand
To apply for this role, please submit your resume via the seek link or contact Izabela on 02 9267 8211. We are the exclusive agency for this position.
Momentum is extremely passionate about providing equal employment opportunity for all. We are committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.