MOMENTUM CONSULTING - MASTER PRODUCTION SCHEDULER/PLANNER
Momentum Consulting was established in 1999 and was founded on the principles of "People, Quality and Delivery". Maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective recruitment solutions.
Our client is a global leader in the pool and wellness industry. Their portfolio boasts some of the most widely recognised brands and they have presence in over 45 countries.
This is a stand-alone role that reports directly to the Supply Chain Manager, the Production Scheduler will be responsible for creating and maintaining weekly and long-term production plans, master production plans and monthly capacity plans to ensure the Production team can meet customer demand efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Development of executable production schedule for finished goods, on a rolling 52-week basis, accounting for demand, production capacity and component availability.
- Achievement of inventory targets for all manufactured finished goods, working collaboratively to set safety stocks, lead times and production lot sizes.
- Work collaboratively with production managers and supervisors to ensure weekly adherence to plan of 95%+.
- Balancing production efficiencies and inventory whilst maximising customer service.
- Work collaboratively with the production manager on labour planning to ensure operational budgets are met.
- Ensure that inventory availability for manufactured items, as per company measurement, is maintained at 98%. Work collaboratively to mitigate any out of stocks as quickly as possible.
- Take ownership for all supply chain planning activities for New Zealand, including forecasting, inventory management, and transfer activity, ensuring system records are accurately maintained at all times.
- Co-ordination of all export activity (including 3rd party), ensuring 98% OTIF and working with customers to ensure forecast accuracy, order pricing accuracy and timely responses to queries.
- At least 3-5 year's experience in a similar role
- Long-term production planning experience
- Demand planning experience, ideally with exposure to an S&OP/IBP environment
- Degree qualified, at least to Bachelor's Degree level, in a Business, Supply Chain or other technical discipline.
- APICS desirable.
- Knowledge of advanced planning software, preferably Service Optimiser 99+.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge of, and extensive experience with, ERP systems, preferably Infor M3.
- Exposure to the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP).
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of the financial and operational impacts.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like an opportunity you have been waiting for, CLICK the APPLY NOW button and take the next positive step towards your great new role. For more information call 02 9267 8211 and speak to Kiran.