Our client, a multinational leader in the cardiovascular and surgical solutions industry is seeking a Material Handler to join their Production Team in Dandenong South.
A direct to permanent position, starting immediately for the right candidate.
As the successful applicant your key purpose will be to manage aspects of the raw materials replenishment, goods packing, receipt, storage and distribution of all goods.
Within the role you will:
- Liaise with supervisors to prioritise orders
- Perform standard warehouse and some production functions including driving a forklift
- Enter and retrieve data from their computer system
- Perform all tasks in accordance with the implemented quality system
- Other duties as directed
To be considered for selection you will:
- Hold a current LF forklift license and previous experience with material handling
- Have excellent written and verbal english skills
- Be computer literate
- Have a high attention to detail and quality focus
- Be comfortable working on your own and within a team as required
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
Candidates with previous clean room experience from either the pharmaceutical or food industries will be highly regarded.
In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with a permanent job, starting rate of $21+ within a successful multinational that can offer career growth.
Don't delay, apply now!