Outstanding opportunity to join a global leader in automated manufacturing and supply chain solutions engineering.
They are renowned for delivery of state-of-the-art end to end solutions, through engineering tailored automation technologies across the entire supply chain from manufacturing to warehousing.
Pioneers in technology development for a broad range of industries, with a continuous improvement ideology they are at the leading edge of systems development and automation engineering.
Mechanical design and engineering of automated guided vehicles (AGV's) in a variety of automated manufacturing, supply chain, and warehousing applications and solutions.
Ensuring good Mechanical Engineering and Design for Manufacturing principles are followed, carry out research and development tasks, 3D engineering design of components, drawings, and documentation.
The position will include working with sales, engineering and procurement for solutions concepting, cost estimations, specifications, and management of parts and Bill of Materials.
Skills and experience:
- Degree qualifications in Engineering (Mechanical or Mechatronics)
- 3+ years commercial experience, including:
- Mechanical design - 3D engineering design of components and machinery.
- Design for manufacture.
- Solidworks 3D CAD, 2D AutoCAD, & FEA
- Competent in generating Technical drawings and documentation
- Experience in Machinery Safety
- Competent in Hydraulic design
- Exposure to factory or warehouse automation solutions
Naturally, any experience with Automated Guided Vehicles will be very well regarded!
Due to location, a valid drivers license and own transport is required.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Work on a range of projects for leading 'name' organisations.
- Work and support from a globally renowned team.
- Stability, and ongoing career development and growth.
Salary guideline: $90-130k (depending on experience) is negotiable.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join a global leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and/or contact Brad Sparrow on 02 9267 8211 for more information.
Excellent rewards, both personal and professional await!
NOTE: Only Australian Permanent Residents and Citizens can be considered for this position.