This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Fitter to join a leading, global engineering company. This is a an exciting opportunity for someone who has worked in an industrial environment with previous experience working across a range of products, such as: (Pumps, Wellheads, Rubber, Hydrocyclones, Oil & Gas Safety Products), however this role with focus predominantly on the maintenance and repair of the Pumps. The role is based in Beresfield and will acquire occasional travel to and from customer operations.
- Maintaining and repairing the products in accordance with the procedures detailed in the service centre quality Manual, or the relevant maintenance manual
- Quality of work performed.
- Recommending improvements to products, service and internal processes.
- Working safely.
- Working productively.
- Adhering to Company values and policies.
- Adhering to customer regulations as required.
- Stripping, repairing and reporting on customer pumps delivered to the service centre.
- Occasionally, stripping, repairing and reporting on pumps at customer operations.
- Occasionally travelling to and from customer operations, with periods away from home.
- Periodically work outside normal business hours, including week ends and public holidays.
The ideal candidate must have CERT III in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 2:30m plus overtime.
Please apply for immediate screening by calling Olivia Heffer on 9267 8211.