We have an exciting opportunity for a mechanical fitter to be a part of a great manufacturing mining company in Artarmon. You will be responsible for the clean, construction from drawings, strip, put away and examine parts used in Rubber Moulds, to determine if they require fixing or replacing. Working with schedules to ensure Safe, quick and cost-efficient service always.
- Strong OH&S knowledge for themselves and others.
- Actively participate in Toolbox talks
- Set, strip and maintain moulds in line with the production demands
- Proficient at reading drawings, identifying issues and providing practical solutions
- Good oral and written communication
- Assist throughout elastomer functions as and where required.
- Welding skills (Desirable but not essential)
We are looking for a qualified Fitter who has demonstrated experience in conducting inspections, services, maintenance, component changes and repairs to mechanical molding machines and equipment. You will be strong in analyzing and rectifying problems on systems and equipment with an impeccable ability to interpret maintenance instructions and technical drawings.
- Fitter by Trade or 10 years' experience
- Fork Lift License (Desirable but not essential)
- Overhead Crane operator. (Desirable but not essential)
- Good written and oral Communication
- Sound organisational, people and time management skills
Our Client offers its employees challenging and rewarding work with opportunities for career progression, learning and development, O/T and Competitive rates.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume or contact Claire on 02 9267 8211
Please note: successful candidate will need to undertake an intensive Medical Test- Drug and Alcohol, Sight and hearing and full health/fitness test. .