Outstanding opportunity! Join a leader in design to delivery of engineered solutions to the industrial, infrastructure, & manufacturing sectors!
With in-house expertise and a commitment to quality, they provide full service and end to end solutions development and delivery for a range of projects in infrastructure, factories and plant.
Solutions are end to end and include consultancy, engineering design, project management, fabrication, construct and commission.
Winning projects, the team is growing, and they have a new opportunity for a Mechanical Project Engineer to join the team.
Based in Sydney's North West, this position is responsible for Project Engineering in the solutions delivery division.
The team supports major projects with solutions design, fabrication, and delivery of the mechanical package for all projects.
Responsibilities include detailed design, sourcing & procurement, oversight of fabrication and installation, and stakeholder management, both internal and external.
Skills to succeed:
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- 7+ years commercial Mechanical / Project engineering experience in either:
- Heavy / Industrial plant,
- Structural projects - Steel works
- Process/plant P&ID design, valving etc.
- Water infrastructure
- Broad experience in Mechanical engineering practice, and QA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with both internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits and rewards:
- Strong pipeline of diverse projects in Industrial plant, roads, and water
- Great team and culture
- Development and growth!
Salary guideline: $110-125k + Car allowance and Superannuation.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to follow me up on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, personal and professional await!
Senior Consultant - Momentum Consulting.