Our client is a leader in the area of shoring, propping and scaffolding supply to the building and construction industry. They are currently seeking an ongoing MR/ HR Crane truck Driver for work throughout SEQ and Northern NSW.
- Pick up and deliveries of materials to customers and job sites throughout South East QLD and Northern NSW
- Hi-ab crane experience essential
- CV crane ticket and dogmans ticket highly regarded
- 6-8 customer deliveries each day
- Fairly manual job so your physical fitness is essential.
- 8-10 hour shifts with some overtime
- $28 - $29 per hour
- Located around Stapylton area
- Driving Auto and Manual Trucks (not road rangers)
To be successful for this role:
- MR or HR Truck Licence
- Drivers history report - within the past 6 months
- 2 years MR/ HR driving experience
- Crane experience
- Forklift Licence - Preferred but not essential
- Physically fit
- Available for an immediate start
- Have a 'can do' attitude and high-level customer service skills
About Momentum Consulting Group:
Momentum was established in 1999 by John Patrick. It was founded on the principles of 'People, Quality & Delivery' and maintaining this focus has given Momentum the reputation for providing quality driven, customer focused and cost-effective workforce management solutions.
Momentum is innovative, results-driven & customer focused. Our experienced consultants go out of their way to deliver effective recruitment solutions for both clients & candidates. Whether it be one off-hires, bulk recruitment, onsite workforce management or large vendor management models.
Over the last 20 years, Momentum has placed a variety of staff from white and blue collar labour hire through to senior management positions across Australia. Our national footprint spreads across Australia in Sydney, Liverpool, Parramatta, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Adelaide with Perth opening in mid-2019, with each location having a team of highly qualified Recruiters with experience in their given sectors.
We're a friendly, approachable organisation - we care about our customers & strive to make a difference in the communities in which we operate. Although we continue to grow significantly year on year, we have managed to retain our warm, friendly, family culture.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying, please click the apply now button.
07 3848 9811