Our client, a food manufacturing company located in the Central Coast are seeking highly motivated Night Shift Workers to join their growing team.
If you are hardworking & reliable we would love to hear from you!
We are specifically looking for candidates with Food Manufacturing and Night Shift experience!
To Be Successful for this position you must have the following:
- Previous experience in food preparation and/or process work essential
- Availability to work a 10-hour shift from 10pm/11pm essential
- Previous experience working in a factory/warehouse desirable
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment desirable
- Comfortable handling raw poultry product
- 5-6 days per week availability
- Flexible to work Weekends and Overtime
- Ability to commit to ongoing work
- Ability to perform manual handling (15kgs minimum)
- Comfortable to work in a refrigerated environment
- Drivers License and Car a MUST
- 2 contactable work references essential
Your duties consists of:
- Assembly Of Frozen Poultry Meals
- Other adhoc duties
- Manual handling duties
We only seek people who are reliable, flexible and have a strong work ethic, keen to learn and have the energy and desire to succeed
Job Type: Casual