Outstanding opportunity to join a globally renowned organisation in a pivotal role.
With research centres and manufacturing both here in Australia and around the world, they are renowned for innovation in engineering, manufacture, and supply of industrial equipment to key industries of mining, oil and gas, and infrastructure.
In this critical role, you will be overseeing and providing medical and trauma support to the site and coordinating the health and wellbeing program and initiatives.
Key accountabilities include:
- Development and implementation of annual wellbeing programs
- Provision of reporting and analysis of injury trends
- Management of pre employment health and medical activities
- Overseeing and assisting Return to Work Coordinators and Occupational Therapists
- Administration of Drug and Alcohol testing across facilities
- Contributing to development of content for divisional global health strategy
- Analyse and review trends and recommend improvements
- Coaching and educating staff on new health processes
- Balancing conflicting stakeholder needs
To be considered for this role you must be:
- Registered Nurse (APHRA)
- Proven experience in workers compensation
- NSW Return to Work Coordination Certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Occupational First Aid Certification
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office especially Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment and meet tight deadlines
- Current Driver's license
If this role sounds exciting to you and you are looking for your next opportunity, please apply immediately. For more information, please contact Izabela Skrodzka at Momentum Consulting on 02 9267 8211 or email@example.com