Outstanding opportunity to join a leader in design to delivery of engineered solutions to the heavy industrial, FMCG, and manufacturing sector!
With in-house expertise and a commitment to quality, they provide full service and end to end solutions development and delivery for turnkey factories and plant including project management, consultancy, engineering design, fabrication, and construct.
The team is growing, and they have created a new position for a Manager to head up the Electrical Engineering side of the business.
Based in Sydney's North West, this position is responsible for operations and engineering management of electrical engineering and solutions delivery division.
The team supports major projects with solutions design, fabrication, and delivery of the electrical package for all projects.
Responsibilities include budget control, team growth, networking, and stakeholder management, both internal and external.
The role will also assist with procurement, and provide direction to development and installation.
Skills to succeed:
- Electrical Engineering degree
- 15+ years' commercial experience in industrial electrical engineering.
- Previous Business Unit management experience with significant project and people management.
- Prior heavy industrial plant and manufacturing process electrical design experience
- Broad experience in electrical engineering practice, and QA.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to network, liaise, and manage both internal and external stakeholders.
Benefits and rewards:
- Strong pipeline of diverse projects in Industrial plant, roads, and water
- Great team and culture
- Development and growth of your own team!
Salary guideline: $160k + Car and Superannuation.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity to join an industry leader!
Please forward a detailed CV via the link provided and feel free to follow me up on 02 9267 8211
Excellent rewards, personal and professional await!
Senior Consultant - Momentum Consulting.