Momentum Consulting Group is currently seeking 15x qualified & experienced Painters to commence ASAP in a 12-month project role with a Government Department!
This will be a day shift position, paying between $45-$50ph + super, this role will be based in the Hornsby area, all work undertaken will be on commercial buildings/structures.
- Erecting scaffolding and ladders, and placing drop sheets to protect adjacent areas from paint splattering
- Preparing surfaces by removing old paint and wallpaper, fixing woodwork, filling holes and cracks, and smoothing and sealing surfaces
- Selecting and preparing paints to required colours by mixing portions of pigment, oil, and thinning and drying additives
- Applying paints, varnishes and stains to surfaces using brushes, rollers and sprays
- Hanging wallpaper, matching patterns and trimming edges
- Cleaning equipment and work areas
- May repair windows and replace glass in wooden and metal frames
- May lay and repair wall and floor tiles
- A Certificate III or IV in painting
- 2 - 3 years of commercial painting experience
- Additional tickets such as work at heights, EWP, etc will be highly regarded
- Own Transport
- Able to pass a Police & Working with Children Check
We are seeking painters to commence ASAP!
If you're interested please apply with your resume in WORD or PDF format.